torsdag 20. februar 2014

Ready to study!



These finally came in the mail. Accidentaly bought two of the R.W one....no harm done except to my wallet! I have been longing for some animation studying for some time, but I just can't study everything at the moment. Where do I even begin, and which book first? Sometimes I buy books I'm never going to read right away. I need to change that.


One thing I did mange to do, was to get up and out to the light rail. And draw people. I figured I needed to stop being laxy and try to pursue my thoughts and ideas more. I guess the 3 hours at the aquarium started it all. I might also get my own art class in 2015 or early 2016, and I don't feel good enough to teach even though the standards in my town is pretty low when it comes to teaching art.... 
I wore some dark Ozzy Osbourne glasses so people wouldn't see me staring at them while drawing. I managed to do a few pages during the short hour on the ligh rail. It was amazing to see how my style changed drastically from capturing a face for a few seconds. Everyone had a personality, everyone had their own features...everyone was different. It was fun to see how individual each detail was. Everything from eyelids to the nose ridge.

I'm definately going to do way more life studies when the weather gets better. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar