fredag 21. februar 2014

Pursuing my productivity #1

On the hunt for improved productivity and creativity, I did some self-studies for a few hours. I got my medium sized mirror and started drawing my feet and arms. For some reason I never thought of doing this before! I have been waiting for an oppertunity to learn anatomy and do gesture/observational drawings of humans and I forgot that I am a human being myself. 



An hour or two probbaly flew away doing these while watching The Animators Survival Kit DvD's in the background...while also listening to music. 

Later on I started listening to Mists of Pandaria soundtracks on youtube which filled me in this chinese Kung Fu Panda art mood again. Then this came out as a result and now my entire body is aching and I have a burn wound on my finger from the tablet screen...



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar