torsdag 10. juli 2014

Another day of productivity.

Today has been possibly the warmest day in Norwegian history. My chocolate plate melted entirely, and I couldn't even fall asleep in the forest, not a single breeze to be found.

However, I managed to settle down and draw more humans. I have been drawing humans only now for two weeks, and I have managed to improve alot. Since I'm having my summer vacation at home, I don't have a scanner nearby, so there will be phone-quality. 
I recently watched How to train your dragon 2 as well, which also inspired me to draw.  Also the movie really exceeded my expectations. Dreamworks have been doing really good with their sequels.

Anyways, here are a few images from today:

(They were all very inspired by Nico Marlet's techniques)






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar