tirsdag 7. juni 2011

L4DERP the comic!

Yes so...after playing a bit too much I have started to remember funny things that happened to me in game, and I wanted to illustrate it by...actually ILLUSTRATING IT.

Okay so; here's the comic I used I guess...3 hours on...alot of work...but not.I got lazy.
And also another portrait of a otherwise favoured character form l4d2, Nick!

This one was more of a speed, not detailing way too much over my head...but that's kinda what I did anyways. The ref picture was bigger so this turned out bigger too in the end. Alot of light in here comparing it to the Ellis one, so this was a bit of a challenge to blend in everything nicely. Still the nose and lips and eyes seems kinda vague... Anyways, more l4d related things coming up soon!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar