fredag 6. mai 2011

Alchemy tribute!

I have taken a good liking to this free prgram theese last 2 days. It doesn't have a undo button, or eraser or anythign like that..It's the ultimate training for any artist! I was highly reliable on erasing and editing, but here it's no turning back. You just have to go with it and try to work over accidents as you go. It's so much fun, and it's a challenge too! There are alot of tools and effects to combine, you can even use your own voice to change the brush strokes. I highly reccomond this program to people with alot of art blocks, speed painters, or anyone who wants to try a challenge :)

http://al.chemy.org/


I have maybe drawn around 5-6 speeds allready, I recorded one of them just today. (Lasts 17 minutes cause the speed up version lagged...Fraps destroys alot of FPS :(

Enjoy some of my alchemy works; more will definitively be up soon!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar