søndag 27. mars 2011

Animation in progress!

Long time since last update! I'm in a hurry with making a very short animation (only in adobe, put together in premiere or something...) And this is gonna take a while for me to finish since I have to draw almost 200 pictures to make it last 4-5 seconds or so...It's alot of work! I allready used 4-5 hours with testing it in premiere and drawing the background and 42 drawings of the character. Unfortunately, I had to START OVER because I was not happy with the results of the keyframes. They were all different from each other, the size of the ears, fingers etc,was too much to fix. Also with the head angles concidering that I did NOT make a character sheet beforr I went into the animation....One of the biggest things you should never ever do /cry
So I spent a few afternoons drawing the same character over and over and over in different positions and angles.
I started over again and have made it to 4 keyframes so far. I am gonna try finish it before april ends, but it's alot of work!! Maybe I'm gonna start over with something else which I have been imagining in my head for a few months now....Just a quickie! Here is a screenshot from the new animation project (the one I restarted)

You can see some other keyframes in it too which I use as onion skin :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar